Snubbertech has become a melting pot of highly advanced technical expertise. We work with the brightest minds to put the best tools in the hands of the most talented and competent people in the industry today.
Our team is comprised of individuals who have been immersed in the snubbing industry for the majority of their lives. We have seen the evolution of both the industry and the technology underpinning it since the introduction of hydraulic rig-assist units to the Canadian market in the late 1970’s. Over the past three years our company has built more than 25 snubbing units in our current facility and our management team has been directly involved in the construction of over 50 units throughout their careers.
We believe in being leaders among our peers to develop the most effective, safe and innovative equipment offered to the industry.
Partnering with Snubbertech allows you to take advantage of our expertise and collaborative working environment to create the best results on time and on budget.
The Canadian snubbing industry has become a global leader in the development of highly innovative snubbing equipment and personnel. Snubbertech has emerged as the driving force within this highly competitive market. Our open door philosophy and out of the box thinking has created an environment where snubbing professionals feel comfortable sharing and expanding their concepts.
Recent Snubbertech improvements for the Snubbing Industry;
- Develop and install rotary table option on a rig-assist snubbing unit
- Develop and install a gin pole c/w dual counterbalance winches on a rig-assist unit
- Develop dual purpose units capable of working as Rig Assist or Rigless units
- Develop 6000 ft lb rotary tables capable of rotating at over 125 rpm for long horizontal drilling
- Develop trailer mounted fully integrated Rapid Jacks with cylinder extension speed of 2.5 seconds for 11.5' stroke